Visit Our Office
M-8, Lower Ground Floor,
Old DLF Colony, Sector-14, Gurugram
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the SOCP Sites suspended or terminated, at SOCP discretion.
SOCP authorises You, subject to these Terms, to view and to access and use the SOCP Sites and the SOCP Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the SOCP Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of schoolofcivilities.org , and of all other websites under the Company's control, whether partial or otherwise (schoolofcivilities.org and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the "schoolofcivilities.org "), such as designs, text, graphics, images, videos, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other schoolofcivilities.org content (collectively, “SOCP Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All SOCP Content is the property of SOCP or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the SOCP Sites is the exclusive property of SOCP and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Unauthorised use of the SOCP Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original SOCP Content. You may not sell or modify the SOCP Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the SOCP Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of SOCP, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes SOCP intellectual property rights.
Any code that SOCP creates to generate or display any SOCP Content or the pages making up any SOCP Site are also protected by SOCP copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the SOCP Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing SOCP Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the SOCP Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any SOCP Content or the pages making up any SOCP Site which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
Users shall not use any SOCP Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation SOCP Content.
a. In violation of any applicable law or regulation.
b. In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
c. That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to.
d. That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
e. To harm minors in any way.
f. To deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
g. To impersonate another person or entity.
h. Containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of SOCP computer systems or site or SOCP users, customers, computer systems or site.
i. To threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
a. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access.
b. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
c. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any SOCP Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
d. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company's Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
2. Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users.
3. Post or submit to any SOCP Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
4. Post on any SOCP Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity.
5. Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any SOCP.
6. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
7. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any SOCP Site's infrastructure.
8. Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any SOCP Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such SOCP Site.
9. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any SOCP Site.
10. Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the SOCP Content or information available from any SOCP Site other than as permitted by these Terms.
11. Frame or link to any of SOCP Content or information available from any SOCP Site.
12. Use the SOCP Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by SOCP discretion.
On non conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, SOCP may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the SOCP Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. SOCP has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non performance of such activities. Additionally, SOCP has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
You are solely responsible for your My SOCP Account information, content, messages or other information ("User Content") that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on any SOCP Site or transmit to other Users.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any SOCP Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the Company and its parent company and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the SOCP Sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content:
1. Is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
2. Harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual.
3. Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
4. Promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
5. Promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files.
6. Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images.
7. Displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind.
8. Provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the SOCP Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorised by You. You are not authorised to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling your SOCP account and SOCP Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of your Account, and passwords.
In the context of the 'alerts' service being introduced by SOCP; the User consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by SOCP to forward relevant information as and when they become available.
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any SOCP Website and is accessible on such SOCP Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing us with the following information:
1. The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
2. A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed.
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Website where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address.
5. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
SOCP respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same.
The unauthorised reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of schoolofcivilities.org , You agree not to use schoolofcivilities.org or any other SOCP Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any schoolofcivilities.org account holders, and block access to schoolofcivilities.org and/or the other SOCP Sites of any Users who infringe copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
SOCP is not involved in the actual communication between Users. As a result, SOCP has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the SOCP Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the SOCP Sites.
In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the SOCP Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the schoolofcivilities.org and other SOCP Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, SOCP cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on any SOCP Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release SOCP (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The SOCP Sites and the SOCP Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. SOCP makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any SOCP Site or the SOCP Content. The use of all SOCP Sites and the SOCP Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to SOCP Sites and may be made at any time. SOCP cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any SOCP Site.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, SOCP may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content.
The company does not warrant that any socp site will operate error-free or that any socp site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of any socp site or the socp content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs.
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall socp, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any socp site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data) resulting from the use or inability to use any socp site and the socp content.
to the fullest extent possible by law, socp’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any socp site or your use of the socp content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed inr 1,000.
The SOCP Sites contain links to third party Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by SOCP of the contents on such third-party Websites. SOCP is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Websites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of any SOCP Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SOCP, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any SOCP Site, (ii) Your use of any SOCP Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. SOCP shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of schoolofcivilities.org is governed by the laws of India and the User and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Haryana, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and schoolofcivilities.org agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Haryana.
The terms and conditions replace all previous arrangements/schedules between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein above. By using SOCP Sites, you are indicating your acceptance to the agreement and to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the Company as appearing herein above.
In case of any Complaint/Feedback kindly mail us at email@example.com.
M-8, Lower Ground Floor,
Old DLF Colony, Sector-14, Gurugram
+91-9818786969 / 0124-4080430